This is a childhood favourite for many – but this recipe is low carb, gluten-free and sugar-free! Yay!
Ingredients and Method for Slice Base
- Follow instructions to make Anna’s Low Carb Slice Base.
- Bake base and let cool.
Ingredients for Raspberry Jam
- 1 pack (500g) frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup (50g) chia seeds.
- 1/4 cup (50g) Low Carb Icing Mix or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Microwave the berries and chia seeds together until liquid, stir through the sweetener if desired (can leave out if happy with the super tangy berries!
- Let cool in the fridge.
Ingredients for Coconut Topping
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups (150g) desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup (50g) Low Carb Icing Mix OR sweetener of choice
- Place cool Raspberry Jam on top of cool slice base.
- Top with coconut mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden brown at about 160 deg.
- Keep in fridge for 5 days or slice and freeze.
For more great low carb, sugar-free, gluten-free recipes, visit annaslowcarbkitchen.com.au/recipes