As a business professional you can get stressed out from the day to day operations of what it takes to run your business. There are so many Administrative tasks that you need to take care of that keeps you bogged down that can be delegated to a Virtual Assistant. Do you find yourself working in your business instead of on your business?
Can you relate? This is where hiring and investing in a Virtual Administrative Assistant to partner with you comes in to relieve you of your stress.
Here are 5 reasons why you need to hire a virtual assistant to partner with you:
- Social Media. Let’s face it everyone doesn’t like to or know how to use Social Media to their advantage and that’s where an experienced Virtual Assistant Manager comes in to help. Therefore hiring someone to tackle that task will make your life much easier. A VA can schedule posts, find images to use in the posts, reply to comments, and manage analytics.
- Writing. A Virtual Assistant can free you up with taking care of writing your blog posts, manuals, proposals, online course materials and web or sales copy. And first of all not everyone likes to write or has the time to write. If your Va loves to write then this would be a wonderful win win for both of you.
- Research. This is a time consuming task that a Virtual Assistant could take over for you. Some of the research that they could do for you is research your competitors, key words for an article or your website, Affiliate or JV Partners, and speaking opportunities for you. Also they can reply to speaker requests by sending out your one sheets and replying to meeting planners.
- Customer Service. Managing/organising your email and email questions, returning/answering phone calls for you, surveys and follow up, and on boarding clients or team members. Also calendar management, filing documents, typing up documents, and any other customer service task that you might need help with.
- Administrative Tasks. Making your travel plans, file organisation, personal tasks that you just don’t have time to do, calendaring, and being a gatekeeper for you. And who doesn’t need a gatekeeper from time to time.
A Virtual Assistant can make your life so much easier and run smoother that you will wonder why you didn’t hire one a long time ago. Wouldn’t you rather be out generating money instead of working in your business?